Payment and delivery
Terms of delivery in Ukraine
• Delivery is carried out by transport companies Deliveri and Novaya Pochta, as well as by other carrier companies.
• Pickup from the manufacturer's warehouse.
• You can use the COD service from New mail. In this case, you will need to pay 20% of the cost of the goods, and pay the rest of the money on receipt, while you will have to pay a new mail for this service 2% of the amount + 20 UAH.
If the client refuses from the order sent by COD, 20% of the prepayment will be used to cover transportation costs for the return of this order.
• In other ways acceptable to the buyer.
Form of payment
When placing an order, the buyer is offered the following documents:
• contract of sale
• terms of reference for the ordered goods
You can pay for the goods you like in several ways:
1. Transfer money to the account of the online store for the details specified in the invoice;
2. Pay at the time of delivery of goods with receipt of an invoice (cash on delivery, at the carrier's warehouse).
The confirming document that you made the payment will be a payment order from the bank, a cash receipt order, with a non-cash payment - an extract from your account.
The amount of payment (prepayment).
- prepayment up to 70% or 100% payment on the fact of delivery of the goods to the customer (can be stipulated with the manager of the factory).
- Individual order: 100% prepayment when placing an order.
A set of documents that the online store sends to the buyer:
• Sales Invoice;
• A set of documents for the goods from the manufacturer.